Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fifine

Fifine is a 17" tall Moonchild doll.  She is made with honey colored Swiss tricot and has white Tibetan Lambswool hair.  Her grey eyes are mischievous and bright.  She comes fully stocked with 17 diferent items of clothing.   Fifine will be available for sale (auction style) in my Hyena Cart shop this coming Sunday.  The sale will begin at 9am and culminate at 9pm (Atlantic time).  There will be a few other items for sale as well.

















See you Sunday.



















9 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

Hahahaahahaha! That's funny! I love her white hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous is she?!!! And all those incredible clothes...think I've heard that conversation play out somewhere before - every weekend at our house! If only she could live with me, I'd gladly tidy up after her!
kittyboosmum x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, impressive and beautiful!
Anouk xxx

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Threadpainter said...

She is the 'best dressed' dolly in town ! Too Cute !

Unknown said...

your dolls are really cute :D

softearthart said...

Delightful. cheers Marie

Mabon Stitcher said...

Aww She's adorable - reminds me of the Geldings from Dark Crystal!

Dorothy's Factory said...

Piękna lalunia!!!
A ubranka ma przecudne!
Pozdrawiam cieplutko:))